The PMI® Delaware Valley Chapter is a dynamic organization of project management professionals dedicated to serving the business and educational community of the Chapter through the advancement of project management.
The PMI Delaware Valley Chapter provides a forum for project management professionals to:
- Promote the principles of the Project Management Institute® through networking with project management professionals.
- Share project experiences.
- Provide and receive training.
- Support project management professionals in their certification efforts.
The PMI Delaware Valley Chapter serves the Greater Philadelphia Area, South Jersey, Delaware and Eastern Shore Maryland.
PMI Delaware Valley Chapter Mailing Address
P.O. Box 438
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute within the Delaware Valley Chapter. Develop a growing and committed membership of local project management professionals through an aggressive recruiting plan and retention.
- Promote professional project management principles and techniques with local businesses, universities and professional associations.
- Create and deliver an educational program that strengthens local project management professionals' skills and supports the Project Management Institute Certification Program.
- Provide world-class PMI certification and training by hiring the best instructors and by developing the best training materials.
PMI Hardship Provision
A "Hardship Provision" is available to any PMI member whose financial condition has changed drastically and sufficiently so that a member would have difficulty renewing their membership. A member must be in good standing for at least three previous years to qualify for the hardship provision. Under this provision, a member is granted a waiver for one year of PMI membership dues and one year of dues for membership in any two PMI Components of which the applicant was a member the previous year. The Hardship Provision may be granted for a maximum of two years for each member. This information can also be located on the back of the renewal invoice that members receive. To apply for consideration send a letter explaining the nature of the hardship, along with the invoice, to the attention of the Manager, Membership Services prior to the membership expiration date. Please remember that any incorrect or untrue statements made by a member are in violation of the PMI Member Ethical Standards-Member Standards of Conduct and may lead to the initiation of an ethics complaint in accordance with the PMI Member Ethics Case Procedures.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.